Speaking Engagements and Training
Hiring a professional speaker to train and educate your team can empower members of your organization to grow professionally and personally. Professional development shouldn’t just be a buzzword; it should be intentional, practical, and constructive.
Craig Road Animal Hospital has experienced speakers who can share priceless information on a multitude of topics. When you hire one of our team to speak at an event, you can unlock great opportunities.
Our veterinarians and speakers provide educational information and active learning opportunities
Our speakers cover a range of topics, from veterinary medicine to best business practices
Proven tools and skills to improve your team
Craig Road Animal Hospital offers both in person and virtual speakers on the following topics:
- Numbers for Vets who Don’t like Numbers – Using management benchmarks as an associate in daily practice. (VBMA Category 1)
- The Myth of Time Management – How to be productive and not get overwhelmed. (VBMA Category 3)
- Communicating through the Noise – Internal communication tools and strategies (VBMA Category 3)
- Weaponized Reviews – Defense against those using reviews as a weapon. (VBMA Category 2)
- Content Creation as a Marketing Strategy – How Craig Road and Lone Mountain Animal Hospitals’ use story telling as a marketing tool. (VBMA Category 3)
- What’s the Worst that can Happen? – Disaster Preparedness (VBMA Category 2)
- Belonging – The Language and Emotion of Groups and Teams (VBMA Category 3)
- Getting the Job you want – externships, Interviewing, and being a success at your new job. (VBMA Category 4)
- Upper Respiratory diseases in Tortoises
- Clinical approach to the top three most common diseases seen in ferrets
- Transition from Vet School and What to look for in an employer if DEI is important to you as a new grad
- Guinea Pig Basics: most common clinical diseases and how to manage/treat.
- Client Communication 101: tips on how to effectively relay information to clients
- Navigating Euthanasias: managing difficult conversations, financial burdens, grief
- Rabbit Habits in Exotic Practice
- Getting owners to value your time and other new grad life lessons